Parent Category: Online Learning
Category: Workshop: Race, Health Care and the Law
Written by Vernellia Randall
Class Size, Program Dates and Application Deadlines**
2015 Fee Information
|Income $ 25,000 or Less per year
|Income between $ 25,001 and $ 50, 000
|Income between $ 50,001 and $ 100,000 per year
|Income betwen $ 100,001 and $ 150,000 per year
|Income over $ 150,000 per year
Application Completion Date
An application is not complete until the deposit is paid. The full payment is due by April 19th.
If a student withdraws from the program and we receive written notification
- at least 30 days prior to the start of the program, all fees paid (except non-refundable $ 25.00) will be refunded.
- at least 10 days prior to the start of the program, all fess paid (except non-refundable $ 25.00) will be refunded if the vacated seat is filled.
- Less than 10 days prior to the start of the program, no refund
- After the start of the program, no fee is refunded .
- If the class is cancelled there will be a complete refund.
Students may be dismissed for rude and unprofessional conduct in the discussion forum and for failing to actively to participate. No refund will be made to a participant who is dismissed.
****This course is NOT affiliated with the University of Dayton School of Law. It is a private offering by Professor Vernellia Randall