File a complaint of judicial misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh. His Partisan testimony is in violation of of Federal Court Judicial Conduct rule 3(H)(1)(E) and ABA Model Rule of Judicial Conduct 1.2.
Below is the link to form and the meme has a phone number. #ImpeachKavanughNow https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/home.nsf/Content/VL%20-%20Forms%20-%20Judicial%20Misconduct%20Complaint%20Form/$FILE/Form%20Revisions_June%202016.pdf
- FAQs: Filing a Judicial Conduct or Disability Complaint Against a Federal Judge
- 28 U.S. Code Chapter 16 - COMPLAINTS AGAINST JUDGES AND JUDICIAL DISCIPLINE
- Ch. 3: Rules for Judicial-Conduct and Judicial-Disability Proceedings
- Process for Filing a Judicial Conduct or Disability Complaint
- Forms for Filing For Federal Court Complaint.