RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE UNITED STATES
8. Amend census and data collection category to have more ethnic categories for Blacks including a category for DAEUS (Descendants of Africans Enslaved in the United States).
9. Conduct racial impact study on all policies and laws with particular attention to the impact on DAEUS.
10. Require any federal, state, county and city that receives any federal funding to collect data on the impact of programs using federal funds on DAEUS and publish that data electronically for the public.
11. Train government agencies and federal contractors on anti-black racism, systemic racism analysis, and ICERD obligations.
12. Revise anti-discrimination law to include all forms of racial discrimination including reckless racial discrimination and negligent racial discrimination.